Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Sanctum Movie - 2011



James Cameron - a very well - known creator of Titanic and Avator. Who doesn't love both movies? I cried during Titanic & I was totally amazed how beautiful Pandora is in Avatar that I wish the place really exists. Silly me :).  I was hoping Sanctum would give me the same effects.

Sanctum was inspired by a true story. When I watched the trailer, I didn't feel the chill as his previous movie, well hey, at least he's doing something different this time. I don't wanna talk about how the story goes as I don't wanna give any spoiler. But from my point of view, this movie ia a cliche. The ending was very predictable and common as any adventerous movie where their father dies in the end just like Armageddon & Tron Legacy. I knew James Cameron can make movie better than this. The good thing about this movie is it makes me nervous all the way till the end. just not much suspen. I was hoping the movie lasted longer.

Overall I'm giving 7 stars out of 10. Why? Cause the ending was predictable. :)

xoxo,
Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment