Saturday, February 19, 2011

Skin79 BB Cream Hot Pink Review





This is my second BB cream, from the description it says that it has 'triple functions'. I bought this cream cause it' really super popular in the internet now and I wanna know what's the commotion is all about. Luckily, Skin79 store just opened here in Qlap Mall, Brunei. So I'm very excited to try it. When I went there to buy this cream, it was out of stock and I was quite frustated and they told me to wait. So I guess it must be pretty good that it was sold out quite early. So the next thing I did, I went to e-bay and got it from this seller: bellogirl which sells also genuine skin79 bb cream from Korea and it arrives very fast. I tried it immediately and after few days, this is my review.  
 
HORRIBLE!!!!!
My face getting worst, full of acnes and it clogs my pores. Argh!!! I really regret using it. I thought it would make my skin clearer but it is a totally nightmare. The BB Cream I'm using now is Missha, thankful it helps reduce my acne, blemishes.
xoxo,
Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment