Tuesday, February 22, 2011

The Mechanic - 2011





The Mechanic - At first I thought it was only a typical action assasin movie like Angelina Jolie always in. I was bored during my off day and all my friends were working so I decided to watch movie after lunch (Yup, Alone~~).  I haven't decide to watch either The Mechanic or Burlesque. Somehow my mind was very eager to watch The Mechanic (And I don't regret it)

A remake of the original 1972 movie. (I never watch the original). I really enjoyed watching it from the beginning till the end. It's full of actions and bad-ass. John Statam really knows how to kick ass and I realised there was no heroin in this movie. It's either love it or hate it. Why hate it? Cause Arthur Bishop kills everyone and gives no mercy. You have to see it to believe cause the trailer doesn't give the dramatic and action as the movie.

Overall is 8 stars for me :)

xoxo,
Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment