Saturday, February 19, 2011

Skinfood Peach Sake BB cream



Today, I wanna make a review regarding this Skinfood Peach Sake BB Cream.
My skin is super oily and needs to bloat every 2,3 hours. I normally don't wear foundation cause my skin is very sensitive and it breaks out easily especially during period. So I just wear cream and moisturiser everytime I'm out. I'm the type who have very fair and pale skin.

I got my Skinfood Peach Sake BB Cream in shade no.2 at Hua Ho Manggis or at Times Square. I'm actually a big fan of this product since it's opening in Brunei as it's using natural ingredients and I don't wanna use harsh chemicals on my skin. I was introduced to it by their sale representative 6 months ago so I just give it a try. I used it everyday but somehow it didn't really give much different.


My skin:
Oily, acne scars and large pores


Coverage:
 Light to medium coverage, it doesn't cover my acne scar and pores. It gave me a dewy finish, not matte. Need to apply loose powder, if not I can feel my skin oily within 2-3 hours. Need to apply 15-20 minutes before you leave your house as it whitens when you first applied then it oxidies and matches your skin.


Oil control:
It doesn't really control the oil


Texture:
Light, not heavy texture as the Skin79 Hot Pink and blends easily. (I use my finger when I'm in hurry, normally I blends it with my stippling brush)


Packaging:
Quite small (30ml) but to my suprise I can use it up to 3 months which can save lots of money rather than using foundation. Easily to keep in my purse as it use small space only.


Smell:
Sweet and fruitish smell.


Recommendation:
Good for oily and combination skin and also those who wants natural look. :)
I have 3 more BB creams to try. Now, I'm experiencing the skin79 Hot Pink.

xoxo,
Emma





No comments:

Post a Comment