Saturday, February 19, 2011

Make Up Gurus


As the typical normal woman out there, I have passion for make up. Now, I would like to introduce to you 2 of my favourite make up guru which I discovered in Youtube; Michelle Phan and Bubzbeauty. I've been following them for years now.  Both of them have their own unique style of fashion and make up. I learnt lots of make up techniques for different type of occassions from them. They're very professional and easily to catch up. I watched every videos of them and they really inspired me a lot.

 So for those who wants to learn more about make up/beauty/skin cares without spending too much money, just seach for their tutorial videos in youtube. I'm sure you will amaze how much you could learnt a lot from them. :)



Michelle Phan




Bubzbeauty


No comments:

Post a Comment