Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Missha M Water BB Cream review




.


This is my third BB cream that I've tried. Previously I've tried Skin79 Hot Pink & Skinfood Peach Sake BB Cream.

The first time, I put it on my face, I fell in love it. You can feel the watery effect once you massage it into your skin. You can feel the coolness and the smell is really good. Not like other creams, it really blends easily and you won't feel that you're wearing anything on your face. At first I thought it would give me dewy finish, infact it gave me a matte long lasting finish

Oil Control:
The oil control is really magnificent. I wore it in  he morning and 12 hours later after long hard working time in the office, to my suprise I don't feel sticky on my face. 10 stars  for it.

texture:
Easily to blend and thin texture.

Coverage:
Light coverage (Best for natural look)

Recommendations:
Those who have oily skin should give this bb cream a try. Its's the best I've tried.

xoxo,
Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment