Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Lens Review - DollyEye Natural 3 Tones Violet

Assalamualaikum

Today, I'm going to do lens review. I'm a big fan of lens and I purchased lens at least 2 pairs every month. Why? Cause I love to try different colours and styles, and also I'm quite clumsy with my lens and I always rip it. Hehe...

Brand: DollyEye
Series: Natural 3 Tones
Colour: Violet
Where can I get It: http://www.lensdungeon.com/

Here's the photo of the advertise model wearing it



and here's the close - up design


Result:

Tadaa~~~~

Lets take a close look


*****NO PHOTOSHOP INVOLVED*****
I'm not a big fan of photoshop. Just the flash from my camera. I know I have bad and oily skin, but I don't care, I'm proud of myself.

I'm not into violet colour and this is the only pair I have for this colour.The best thing about this lens are it's natural looking in real life with natural enlargement.
The colour is very pretty and I even received few compliments when I'm out using it. :)
The cons are the lens are quite thick and you can feel using it (or it's just me) and it dries quickly and need to soak with lens solution every 2-3 hours (hhm..) so try to avoid sitting or standing infront of the air-conditioner or fan. I'm avoiding rating cause it depends on the indivual perspective. For me, I like to use this lens to work as it didnt really attract too much attentions.

Let me know if you have any comments to add

xoxo,
Emma



No comments:

Post a Comment