Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Missha Bb Cream Matte Review


Assalamualaikum,

I've been using Missha BB Creams for 4 months now and I have to say, it really heals my skin alot after my tragic experience using Skin79 BB Cream which makes my skin worst and acnes are poping everywhere on my face (Maybe I'm allergic to it).

I did some few researchs snd purchased few brands of bb creams such as Lioele, Missha. For Missha I bought 4 different series that is, Missha Perfect Cover, Missha Matte, Missha Real Signature and Missha Watery. All I bought in small travel pack - 20ml just for try out and guess what, I wish I bought the 50ml. It really improves my skin. I'm suprise how fair my skin now. At first I tried the Missha Perfect Cover and it lasted only 2 months (not bad for little pack), then I continued using Real Signature and it doesnt suit my skin. My skin is very oily and Real Signature makes my skin more oily. Then few days, I changed to Missha Matte, and its incredible, I really recommend for opeople with oily skin to use it.

I bought all Missha BB Creamsthrough ebay cause it's not available in my country, Brunei. It's quite pricey compare to skin79. I will repurchase these BB Creams in the near future and yes I will stick to this product.

It says on the label it has 20++ SPF, it's quite good cause the SPF is not very high as high SPF creams/founfations will reflect when taking pictures with flash which result a ghost effect.
Btw, when using this cream, need to apply powder cause it gives dewy finish, not matte.

Here's me with my lazy face on my off day using Missha Matte


You can see my skin tone difference, huh.
***NO PHOTOSHOP INVOLVED***

On my skin:
Garnier Pore Tightening Astringent
Garnier Oil Control Whitening Cream
Missha Matte BB Cream
Maybelline Clear Smooth Mineral Powder
SilkyGirl Water Eyeliner
Lip Ice Colour Lip Balm (Yup! No Lipstick)
Lens: Natural 3 Tones Violet (http://www.lensdungeon.com/)

Info: We Bruneians doesnt really like to wear heavy make ups especially the heavy eyeshadows. Most prefer natural look. (Hhmm.... I don't know why :D)

xoxo,
Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment